NodeMCU is an open source Lua based firmware for the ESP32 and ESP8266 WiFi SOC from Espressif and uses an on-module flash-based SPIFFS file system. NodeMCU is implemented in C and is layered on the Espressif ESP-IDF. Support for the new ESP32 WiFi/BlueTooth SOC from Espressif is under way.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop