The PIR sensor (Passive Infrared Sensor) is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used to sense movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically-activated lighting systems.
This module is small size and easy to use. It is just a single bit output (High or Low) and compatible with any types of microcontroller.
- Product Type: Passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor)
- Operating voltage: DC 4.5V ~ 5V
- Quiescent Current: <65uA
- Output: High level 3.3 V; Low level 0V
- Delay time: 5-200S(adjustable)
- Trigger mode setting: L=Not repeated(default); H=Repeated
- Block time 2.5S(default)
- Board Dimensions 32mm x 24mm
- Sensing Angle: < 120° cone angle
- Operation Temp. -15 ~ +70 degrees